The provision, installation and refuelling operation of generators (to provide light, power, humidity control, etc) was until recently linked to the cable installation and classed as a risk mitigation, rather than part of the construction phase.
To coincide with projects programming ‘temporary power’ into their timescales, Manor Renewable Energy Ltd offer a flexible, all-encompassing solution:
- Highly experienced management team, technicians and crew
- Generators designed and fabricated to interface correctly with the transition piece and turbine
- Fuel tanks with as large as practical capacity
- Modular design tank/generator/transformer packages for ease of transport and decommissioning
- State of the art refuelling vessels with onboard fuel capacity of up to 50 tonnes
- Flexible solutions for installation on the Transition Piece
- A range of generator packages from 20 KVA to 110 KVA in stock (400 + 615v options)
As offshore wind moves further offshore, temporary power will become vital and Manor Renewable Energy Ltd are currently well positioned to meet the growing needs of the sector.
Storage and Test Facilities
Our facilities allows us to maintain a large fleet of generators and tanks in a secure site in Portland Port, Dorset, UK, ready to deploy.
Our onsite facilities include:
- Over 2000m² of dry storage area for generators and transformers
- Workshop facilities for mechanical and electrical repair and testing
- Technical and engineering capability to fabricate steel and aluminium tanks, frames and associated equipment